Thursday 23 January 2014

Welcome to Blog Entry #1

Hello and Welcome to my Blog. This is new for me and it seems to be one of the new in things. My Girlfriend has her own blog and it kind of inspired me to do my own. An outlet for my opinion's, reviews and general sharing of information of my interests :) 

Music reviews and sharing of bands/acts I adore and aren't all that mainstream.

I always have been a big movie fan of many different genre's. Over the last 3 years I've really got an bigger interest in Comics and Superheroes, along with other fan-boy related stuff. So you can expect photos to come of my growing graphic novel collection and a few fun collectors action figures too.

And plenty more other random miscellaneous things. 

Some to the earliest entries will be of a review of my fantastic new camera and the horror movie me and my girl were terrified by last night. I must also work on the name of my blog and the introductory things. 

Hope you enjoy my blog

Bye for now and until I can think up a clever signing off name I will just refer to myself as...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment