Sunday 26 January 2014

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

So all in all quiet Sunday, had to re install iTunes after some problem with their latest update.

My lovely Girlfriend had text me a while ago saying "Go quick and look at (girls name) put up on Facebook :o " I'm not sure what I was expecting. The first thing I saw was (girls name) had changed her profile picture. I thought she was meaning the dress she was wearing, my girl loves fashion, but not what she meant and as I scrolled further down...........

Oh My God

She even tagged her cheating ex in it


PLAYSTATION 3 IN THE SINK

The poor girl had discovered that her Boyfriend of 4 years had been a cheat multiple times.

Really surprised and wouldn't have put him down for that. His selfish actions lost him a girl that is way to good for him. Little did he consider that things will never be the same for her, no just the end of the relationship but the trauma that it may cause her, not being able to trust a guy, a decent guy. Along with her reluctance to start a new relationship as she has now been so well reminded that it can lead to hurt and betrayal of someone so close. 

I've been with my girlfriend about the same amount of time and this kinda thing makes your think about if that was you. I quickly reassured her that I would never hurt her like that. 

This guy was a dick and  has a lot to answer for. Cheating is just a selfish thing. If things aren't working out for you and your partner, talk to them about whats bothering you and what led them to cheat. It may have been something lacking in their relationship, esteem or just a attraction to someone else. But it's never the right thing to do and you will never realise how deeply you hurt that person along with the amount of grief and trauma. Not all relationships work but don't make it worse and talk to your partner and decide the best step forward where no one gets their heart stamped on in the process.

Take Care,
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment