Thursday 23 January 2014

Things I'm looking forward to from now to end of February

Movies.....

Robocop 7th February


Cuban Fury 14th February




The Lego Movie 14th February 



Thor: The Dark World on DVD February 24th

Really looking for to getting Thor on DVD. Real big occassion going to see this with my girl. First sequel we ever seen together. And first movie she cried at. Big cry at a certain moment.

TV....

ARROW - Don't watch any TV much but the return of my favorite show and a great action drama series based on the lesser known DC comics vigilante Green Arrow/Oliver Queen.
Returns to SKY1 after a brilliant first half of season 2 and is back on February the 20th after a nine week absence. I've felt bereft. 

Others.....

Few special days upcoming between now and then too, Valentines day with my girlfriend and after the 4 year anniversary of when we first met. The start of the month will be my younger brtohers Confirmation, nice family day out

No comments:

Post a Comment