Sunday 26 January 2014

TRUST

TRUST
Trust, it's been on my mind for the day in relation to my previous blog entry. I just don't get how these two people around my age, mid twenties can build a life and share a home during their 4 year relationship. Only for one half of pairing to abuse and ruin that Trust. One of those things to me is almost dreamlike and tomorrow "I'll be thinking to myself did that really happen?"
Yes, It did. Shocked. But when these bad things happen all anyone can do is learn from it and therefore I felt that I should share it. 

If you have someone special who you love and loves you, never ever do anything to break their Trust. Actions speaks louder than words and it's illustrated what action that poor girl had taken when her love and Trust was broken.

Just shortly after I learned this I sat down to read a book. All Star Batman & Robin The Boy Wonder. The book began with what I felt was an Introduction by the Editor at the time and the quote will possibly appear later as I get further into the book. The editor had spoke of Trust and how it was related to him, his career and the trust of others to get this very special book made. I will end this post now with how that Introduction began

Trust
It's all about Trust isn't it?
It's at the core of every relationship.Without it, there can be no relationship worth having.

Bob Screk, Editior, DC Comics 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment